Hi everyone,
My name is Heather Schmuland. I taught French as a Second Language several years ago. Then I took time to raise four children and now I am coming back to the teaching profession plus I have changed provinces so I am taking classes to gain my teacher certification in Alberta. In the meantime I have also volunteered time helping ESL students in Regina and now in Calgary. I took a CELTA course in the spring of this year in order to be able to teach ESL and hope to do that or teach French as a Second Language in the future. I did a supervised teaching practicum this spring in French as a Second Language and in a Grade 6 core subject class as well and used some technology during the practicum. I look forward to improving my skills in the technology area and meeting fellow students.
No comments:
Post a Comment