Well, I worked steadily today and got pretty well finished all the parts to my lesson project- except for one problem. My "cultural file" would not centre for me. Jean also tried it and it would not. I finished everything else and tried to fix it but I ended up getting two of my other previously centred files un-centred. Hmm. I have to touch up my 5% assignment and then that should be all assignments done. Tomorrow is share and presentation day and bring the snacks we signed up for. Sounds good! I would like to thank all the other students who have helped me when I got stuck and asked someone for help and of course a big "merci beaucoup à Jean". It has been a useful and enjoyable class.
Later that night . . . .
Well I solved the un-centred files problem. I clicked the down arrow beside the Save button and chose Wikieditor. Then I highlighted the file and went up and used the Text and Alignment→Center, Apply Style buttons, saved it and it worked!. So I fixed up my file alignment.
And there is one problem with my Hot potato quiz. When I finished all 10 questions and had answered them all correctly the information at the top of the screen told me I had 9/10 and 90% which of course was not correct and would not make a student feel happy after getting them all right. Did anyone else have this problem and how did you fix it?
No comments:
Post a Comment